REMOTE EDITOR/SCANNER TECH
We are seeking a part-time editor & scanner tech to assist with daily operations. This is a REMOTE position and all work will be completed in a home office. The ideal candidate is a detail oriented creative who loves analog photography. We are a small team working together to help photographers shoot film and we’d love for you to join us.
Targeting 15-20 hrs/week, but hours will vary based on lab volume.
Hourly compensation: Negotiable depending on experience
• Self-starter who can who can manage time effectively and work in a distraction-free home office.
• Comfortable with PC operating systems
• Film developing and/or scanning experience is a plus, but not required. Full training available.
• Must live in the Nashville, TN area with reliable transportation. Film negatives will need to be picked up/dropped-off in Mt Juliet.
• Must be 18 or older to apply
Necessary skills & attributes for this position include:
• Extremely organized & detail-oriented
• Comfortable working within deadlines
• Background in color grading & photo editing a plus
• Ability to switch between tasks based on business needs
• Comfortable working with a team
• Eager to learn new skills
• Renaming, cropping and rotating images, editing images for final color, contrast, and toning. Comfortable with software such as Photo Mechanic, Adobe Lightroom & Adobe Photoshop.
• Uploading & sending customer scans along with feedback as needed.
• Picking up & Returning negatives from the lab in Mt Juliet.
• Scanning film on a Fuji Frontier scanner. A Frontier SP500 scanner will be provided.
APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/uiN7L84sFGRtQdpv8
Thank you for your interest!